Apple cider vinegar has numerous health benefits that people all around the world know about. However, there are some benefits that are not so well-known. We are going to explain 10 benefits of taking apple cider vinegar before going to bed.
How to use Apple cider vinegar
- You can treat sore throat with the help of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties which mean it creates acidic environment. All you need to do is take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar an hour before going to bed and then the next half an hour before bedtime and the third just before going to bed.
- You can treat bad breath and taste in the mouth by using apple cider vinegar. The antibacterial properties of ACV kill the bacteria that are the cause of bad breath.
- To restore the acidity of your stomach take 1 tablespoon of ACV mixed with a glass of water. Consume the mixture an hour before going to bed.
- ACV can help treat leg pain caused by potassium deficiency because it contains large amounts of potassium. Every night before going to bed drink a mixture of 2 tablespoons of ACV and warm water.
- To prevent indigestion, an hour before bedtime drink a mixture of 1 teaspoon of ACV, a little honey and a glass of water.
- Insomnia is usually caused by high blood sugar levels. ACV can reduce the blood sugar levels because it increases insulin sensitivity. You should consume 2 teaspoons of ACV before bedtime.
NOTE: Always consult your doctor first before trying this method, especially if you are taking diabetes medications.
- Stomachache can be cured by drinking a mixture of 1 teaspoon organic ACV with a cup of warm water. If you take this mixture before going to bed it will reduce flatulence and stomach cramps.
- You can treat hiccups by taking 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. The bitter taste of ACV stimulates the nerves in the throat that causes the hiccups.
- To treat allergy symptoms drink a mixture of 1 teaspoon of ACV and a glass of water and consume it before sleeping.
- A recent study proved the link of obesity and sleep deprivation. This means that if a person is overweight he/she is more prone to sleeping issues. If you suffer from food cravings before sleeping consume a mixture of 1 teaspoon of ACV and water. ACV prevents fat accumulation because the pectin in it reduces the appetite.